Reminder: Clarkdale is hosting a Volkswagen Owners Clinic on Thursday, March 14 – as a Volkswagen owner yourself, you’re invited!
What the clinic offers:
- An introduction to all involved in Clarkdale’s Service Department, from management to advisors to the very technicians who work on your car, all of who will be available to answer your questions.
- Answers to your questions regarding your VW’s features and functions by way of demonstrations on demo vehicles (all of our new models) in the Service Shop.
- An explanation of your vehicle’s maintenance schedule and information on how to optimize (and maximize) its performance.
- Discussions on safety-related items, warranty, extended service coverage, and the benefits of servicing your car at the dealer.
- A tour of Clarkdale’s facilities and equipment.
The previous four Volkswagen Owners Clinics were fun and educational for both the attendees and our Service Technicians (watch this video!).
But because Clarkdale has only so many Service Technicians to run the show, the previous clinics filled up in very short time. If you’re thinking of coming on March 14th, register quickly! To those of you who have attended a previous clinic, thank you! You’re welcome to attend as many as you’d like. As the clinics are quite dynamic, you can bet you’ll learn new and interesting information on your Volkswagen. A final note on the clinic: Food and beverages will be served, and every attendee will receive a complimentary gift from our Parts Department. People seem to like this part!
NEXT VW OWNERS CLINIC:
When: March 14, 2013
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Where: Clarkdale Volkswagen
4575 Main Street,
Vancouver, BC V5V 3R4
In keeping with the whole “knowledge sharing” idea, the VW Owners Clinic is Complimentary and open to ALL Volkswagen owners, regardless of year, model or place of purchase.
But SPACE IS LIMITED.
contact Shylee at (604) 872-5431
to have your name added to the guest list.
See you there!